Tuesday, November 15, 2011

One day while shopping ...

As I was shopping earlier today, I thought about all of the things I enjoy cooking and how I manage to do things on a budget. I also can produce meals fairly fast mixing products of things that are already prepared (but healthy) with fresh ingredients. If you are a food lover like me, do not think this is another way of semi-homemade, but just think of it as what most people try to do ... create meals, on a budget, with not a lot of time to do so, that is still healthy, and tastes like it came right out of a restaurant. As I scanned the aisles at my grocery store, I thought of all of the meals that I wanted to cook... I do not mean just a piece of chicken with a vegetable and some rice ... how boring does that sound? I like to create meals that flow well together, look great on a plate, and taste phenomenal when you eat it! Since I enjoy this so much, I thought I would share it with anyone who likes to cook, eat, blog, or whatever. We also have fantastic restaurants around here ... so I would like to start profiling the great places we get to eat! So starting soon, I will start to post some meals that I cook in my kitchen for my husband and I, my Newlywed Kitchen, or the things that we get eating out. Please feel free to ask questions, comments, or whatever ... but most importantly ... Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment