Friday, April 17, 2015

Weight Watchers: Week 3!

I was pretty nervous this week because I always struggle with week 3 of any type of commitment, especially with dieting.  But then I came to the realization that I am eating practically anything I want, in moderation, and still losing weight!  It just takes a lot of planning and will power to not just munch on things throughout the day, but if I do, I just need to count it toward my points.  Well this week I lost more weight and after 3 weeks, I am down over 10 lbs!  I even ordered spaghetti and meatballs from my favorite place, portioned it out to 2 different meals, used the side salad as an entire different meal with steak on top the next day, and didn’t feel deprived what so ever.  This is why weight watchers works for me! Here are a few recipes I made this week:

Egg Salad Naan (5pp): Naan (3) topped with lettuce (0) and egg salad (2).  For the egg salad I took 4 hard boiled eggs, used one whole egg and the rest egg whites.  Chopped up the eggs, added in 1 tbsp light mayo, some mustard, and 5g sweet relish.  This makes 2 servings of egg salad at 2pp each. 



Mini Fiesta Flats (7pp): 6 Mini Fiesta Flats Shells (3) topped with 50g fat free refried beans (1) 1 oz lean ground beef (1) 14g reduced fat cheddar (1) 2 tbsp light sour cream (1) mixed with salsa verde (0) and hot sauce (0).  I microwaved them for 30 seconds and they were delicious!

 


Mexican Chicken Bowl (7pp):  115 g fat free refried beans (2) topped with 2 oz shredded chicken (2) 14g reduced fat cheese (1) lettuce (0) onion (0) and leftover chipotle southwest sauce I had from subway (2).



Cheeseburger Naan (7pp): Naan (3) topped with 1oz lean ground beef (1) American cheese (2) lettuce (0) tomato (0) onion (0) pickles (0) and fry sauce (1).  Fry sauce is just 5g light mayo mixed with 10g ketchup. 



Pizza Rice Cakes (5pp):  2 lightly salted rice cakes (2) topped with 2 tbsp sauce (1) 14g light mozzarella (1) and 4 pepperoni (1). 



Buttered Noodles  (8pp):  1.5 oz dry Ronzoni Smart Taste Extra Wide Noodle (5) with 60g sweet peas (1) 5g butter (1) 9g fresh parmesan (1) and squeeze of lemon juice (0). 



Naan Snack Plate (6pp):  Almost done with the naan – I promise!  Naan (3) 1 cheddar cheese stick (2) 5 pepperoni (1) pickles (0) and mustard (0).



Cheerios & Chocolate (6pp): Woke up with a sweet tooth! 1 cup multigrain cheerios (3) with ½ cup 2% milk (2) and 7g chocolate chips (1).



Shrimp Pasta (8pp):  1 oz dry angel hair pasta (2) 1 zucchini made into zoodles (0) mushrooms (0) tomatoes (0) garlic (0) 2 tbsp light alfredo sauce (1) ¼ cup of tomato sauce (1) fresh lemon juice (0) and 5oz old bay seasoned shrimp (4).




Oh, and by the way, Boom Chicka Pop is really good, comes and many flavors, and you get a lot for a small amount of points.  Perfect for snacking!


No comments:

Post a Comment